4th Resource Planning Conference Announced
Hyatt Regency Chicago
May 5-7, 2013
The Resource Planning Summit is the thought leadership event for those IT, product development and financial executives and managers seeking cutting-edge information on resource and capacity planning. This resource planning conference will present the electrifying results achieved by companies where resource planning formerly was a challenge. RPS 2013 features hands-on sessions, a panel on overcoming the obstacles to implementation, and professional speakers on team building and change management.
EARN 12-15 PMI
- 2013 Resource Planning Conference will announce integration of financial planning with resource planning. Be the first to learn the news at the Summit!
- Most companies self-identify as poor in resource planning. Learn from the best at the Summit
- Planners have problems with their numbers credibility within their enterprise. Learn how to be bulletproof
- Optimized resource management planning can significantly improve product and project delivery. Improve time-to-Market performance
What You Will Learn
- About: Startling financial/operational results from large company experiences with new resource planning processes
- About: The possibility now of redefining the scope of resource planning with its integration with financial planning
- About: How to navigate around the obstacles to successful resource planning implementations
- About: How a technical presentation from a major Pharmaceutical company can show the way to speedy implementations at your company
- About: How to test the financial valuations of your portfolio products and projects. It’s about doing the right things, not just doing things right!
- About: Transformational, professional learning on team leadership and change management that you can take back to your organization
Recent Blog Posts
- Donna Woodruff dazzles on Autotrader.com resource planning
Donna Woodruff, Director, Enterprise Performance Management, Autotrader Group, describes how her teams responded to a changing business environment resulting from multiple acquisitions. The company was also evolving into a shared services organization. That’s a lot of change, requiring a new style of resource deployment. Immediate ... Read More
- Bodine Balasco on Generative Creative Process
We’ll share our video of Bodine Balasco on the Generative Creative Process shortly, but in the meantime, here’s a glimpse into this popular keynoter. We enjoyed the featured “double your money” illustration shown in this clip. Bodine uses a variety of techniques, including skilled magic, ... Read More